- Write back for DAS2
http://biodas.org/documents/das2/das2_writeback.html http://code.google.com/p/daswriteback/ at the bottom of this page is a link to the masters thesis on this as well. Is there any more recent stuff on this from Gustavo, other than the reams of emails on the das list... Andy?
- 1.53 Extensions
http://www.dasregistry.org/spec_1.53E.jsp links to the main extensions including sources (taken from DAS2 http://biodas.org/documents/das2/das2_get.html#sources_overview), alignment, structure, interaction and volmap.
- hierarchy's - nothing for DAS1 for DAS2:
- style sheets
- date formats, date of annotations
- next feature/ previous feature cmd.
- GFF3 as a standard within DAS?
- "UCSC sources filtered by types" implementation catered for in the DAS Registry
currently there is nothing implemented in the registry for this
- "wait" response from DAS Servers...